Monday, June 3, 2024

June has arrived

 

So this happened! Walls are down! What you are looking at is my future "great room" you can see my kitchen window to the left and the door ahead will be gone as that space will be my bedroom. This is so exciting!

I had to take down my birdfeeders first time in my life, the critter hit up Melissas house a mile down the road and at least one other inbetween. Bear ....


 
 I was/am excited that I participated in the "Murph" workout at the gym.
Its a work out done to honor our fallen heros. 
I did the fitness version which is 1/2 of what some of the other athletes did.
1/2 mile run followed by
*5 pullups
10 push ups
15 squats
* repeat 10 more times
then another 1/2 mile run
My time 37 minutes.

I've been busy working on the yard keeping the tiger lilies worn down ( I have SOOO many more to whack down though on the other side of the fence! I'm really loving the property,I can sit and enjoy the flowers from my spot outside the camper, today I put up a tarp to give us a shady spot in the heat.


My construction guy has been busy leveling floors and put up some good
sturdy walls today!

I closed out the go fund me today and set the dates for passing out the money to the golf course, cancer network and hospice.  I was going to sprinkle some of Anders ashes at the golf course but I'm not ready yet so he can wait until my little house is done I need him here with me for now.
( not that he is here as I'm pretty sure the man is out there sailing the great lakes, his first love) 

Found this beauty, when he retired from Algoma and received his clock.
The clock is right here in my camper and will indeed have a special spot in my little house along with some other personal things of his.  I loved seeing him in his uniform...<3
and "sailing" the great lakes with him, what an amazing career , so proud of him.

















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow so much is happening. Looking great!!!