Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Getting down to the finish line?

 Its been awhile since I've posted here! So much has been going on, one having my Son and his beautiful family here for a couple weeks was the BEST :) So much JOY and LOVE, I'm still relishing it.

The weather has been perfect here lately so I'm pushing to get stuff done outside before .....well you know what comes here towards the end of fall, honestly? I'm so looking forward to having a little fire in my wood stove on a chilly day and reading a book, there is a peaceful feeling to winter! 

I'm so happy that we have a wonderful blended family where my Ex Husband , his wife and I can enjoy our children and grandchildren together! 

We shopped in Stowe, Vermont 


We ate A LOT most meals prepared at Jonathans


We went to climb high and watched the kids ...climb HIGH!



Loved this! I look forward to bringing the girls here again someday.


We went to Ben and Jerrys 

To the Caladonia Fair


I hiked Laraway Mountain with them a mountain named after my ancestors!

After then went back home to Germany I got busy! 

I just love this so much! Eventually there will be grass! 

Got my firewood stacked and ready for winter.

South side I've got a chimney guy coming to put a new thimble in soon and I have painted the 
sunroom white now and if I have time before cold weather comes I have plans to paint "something" on it.


Roadside/North side my heatpump ready to get hitched up by the electrican, Contractor will close up the old doorway soon and then I have a mural planned for it. So the outside is pretty much done. I'll show you the inside in a few more weeks! Its coming along though! Three weeks I will be living inside one way or another!  I told the contractor I want to do the window trim and lay the floors, in fact next week I will go pick up tiles for the woodstove backer and entry way .  Looking forward to saying "MOVE THAT CAMPER" !























 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks so great!!! XXO