Thursday, May 16, 2024

Moving forward!

 The day finally came! Whew I was so nervous about getting the camper out of Melissas driveway since it was a challenge getting it in there , but it came out like a charm, Ryan said it looked like Melissa was ready to jump up and down as he drove it out of there! ha ha! However getting it IN my driveway whew! That was nerve racking but I tell you Ryan is a champ! No wonder so many people recommended him!  So its here, its leveled , and It fits in my little yard perfectly! Tomorrow I'll clean it and start moving in!  Another step in my journey ahead! Stay tuned!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Tight fit!! Moving right along though! Love seeing your progress and how amazing you are at doing all the things you do!

Donna Rasmussen said...

It was crazy! Now still working on moving stuff out of the house should be all out by sometime today, cats are loving it because the camper is closer to the bird feeders ha ha ha