Sunday, May 5, 2024

More progress

     So now that the big rock is moved and the coop is finished I sent a message to the guy who moved the camper last fall and said I was ready when he was so this Thursday there will be a HUGE 31' camper in my little front yard! I Sorta paced out its footprint and I think I can make it work but will need to make a platform /steps so my old boys can get into it as camper steps aren't really the easiest thing to maneuver especially for wobbly dogs. 

     I've raked up the "front yard" so all the big stones are gone and filled in the big holes from the tractor that moved my big boulder, also got up the dog fence and started cutting down the invasive honeysuckle that has invaded the whole lower part of the yard , started digging a fire pit hole where I will burn it , but want to weed whack  around it as that area covered with invasive "ditch lilies" but of course since my stuff is mostly packed, I found the batteries for my weed whacker but as of yet have not found the chargers....went thru all the boxes in the greenhouse today in preparation of moving more stuff in there soon and also trying to find the chargers to no avail so it will be back to the storage area /my future bedroom to hunt again. 

     Its weird to think I'll be moving out of this space soon, I'm honestly a little sad about it which is weird !  Its pretty rough in here but cozy and all the critters have realized its home now. So by next weekend we will all be moved again into the camper. Thelma my old kitty will stay in here though as she loves the greenhouse and she can be sure no critters move in.




Its so nice seeing Montgomery outside without a rope hitched to his collar!



My little home, I can't wait to see its upcoming progress!


 Going to the gym 5 days a week, sleeping better without meds, finding time to read, having awesome friends, family and neighbors.  I can truly say I'm happy.


Little coop is all done except for maybe a flower box ....


Meanwhile I got to go to my granddaughters track meet , I'm so very proud of her. My heart aches a bit now and then though as it makes me sad that Anders was missing this he loved his Grandchildren so very much and would be so very proud of them! 

So every day now is a little bit of progress and I am truly excited for the future:)






1 comment:

Frank said...

Love to watch your journey. It’s done with such purpose and thought.. Enjoy your life and keep surrounding yourself with great people.