Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Still hanging in there

I've really enjoyed the sunny days, things are melting fast! This particular day I got out my deck chairs and relaxed in the sunshine , its nice as there is a brook across the road that I can hear quite well, its so relaxing.








Most of the pictures I take are of my cats! I'm a crazy cat lady!
Whiskey is doing pretty well I think his vision has failed a lot and he doesn't like going to for walks anymore but he is really good company and he is trustworthy!
Peanutbutter is my princess and most always sleeps with her paws crossed.
 I can't wait until I can get a chicken coop up! At first I thought it would be awesome having the chickens attached to the house. Not so much! Between the rooster crowing and walking to and from the garage/storage area tracking in hay and shavings is a big pain. On really nice days I put a gate up and the cats enjoy going in hanging out with them though! ha ha!
My other senior Thelma will need a big hair cut once its warmer.
I finally found my vacuum cleaner and can't believe the difference once I cleaned up the floors I had been using a broom but it almost makes me feel normal using the vacuum ha ha ha! 
I feel so blessed to have so many wonderful friends, I've been for walks with, out to lunch with, chat with, visit.  I thank you all!!
So one of the things I was looking forward to with this move was down time. After the last couple years with all the stress of all Anders appointments, tests, procedures and caring for him. The time to just be able to breath in and out is amazing. Reading, watching movies, doing crossword puzzles.  I know this spot is tiny but I can really say I love it. Its all mine and I love it, 

I've decided no kitties will ever go outside here, too much traffic goes by since I live at a four way intersection,  they will enjoy it more when the walls get knocked down in here so they have more room , I'll probably make some more fun things for them to do in here too. ( my brain is constantly thinking of ideas!) 


Newest update I had a fellow come in this past week and take measurements and will come up with an estimate on helping get things started on the rebuild once Melissa and Kyle come up this spring and help rip down the ceilings and walls!  Course first I need a chicken coop, and the camper, and a dumpster! As soon as I can I'll be working on the front yard which is overgrown bushes and small saplings, So hope to get down there maybe even this coming weekend to start cleaning it up so that I can eventually put up a fence for Montgomery, eventually I want to fence in the whole property but I'll settle for one section for now !  Until then I get out most every day to do something, the gym, laundry, groceries, walks , post office, library. 

I've had a lot of people want to come up to see my new place but I'm holding you all off until I'm ready for the grand reveal. ha ha Hoping by then I'll have a buyer for my 31' camper too! 
Okay time to watch a starwars movie over again. :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No Montgomery pics!!!